Before Match Day
There's not much you need to do before the day of the game. If it's a popular game, you'll want to do a few things beforehand:
- Get your temporary membership - you don't need a full membership yet! Get a Single-Day ticket good for 1 game
- Get your supporters bus ticketFor a small additional fee, you can hop on our members-only supporters bus. We don't allows walk ups, to reserve your seat now!
- Map your route - If you're not taking the supporters bus, it's good to know how long it'll take to get there.
The day of the match
Alright. it's game day. What's next?
- Bring $10 per person to the tailgate - Get to the tailgate! We start 3 hours before the game. Show up whenever, drink as much local beer as you want. Bring an empty stomach.
- Bring your phone to board the supporters bus - Don't forget your phone if you bought your ticket beforehand.
- Don't forget your ID - We party hard on our supporters bus and at the tailgate. While -21 is allowed, we will require your ID to confirm your drinking age if you'd like to consume.
- Ticket Problems / Questions? Email us - We resolve all ticket questions and issues via email. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.